середу, 19 січня 2011 р.

A survey for Teacher of English to YL

Global survey of EYL teachers' qualifications, experience and career path development.

If you teach English to children aged 5 - 12 in a primary school, please would you take part in this anonymous survey. Just click on this link

The survey is part of a research project being carried out by researchers from the University of Essex, U.K. in partnership with the British Council.

Many thanks for your help.
Helen Emery
Research project leader

3 коментарі:

  1. Hello Natalia,
    You have got a nice blog here. Of course I can only read the part that is in English. I have also visited your wiki in wikispaces and found it very nice. I epecially liked the video.

    Cheers
    JA

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Thank you :)
    I will post more in English now. You can enjoy the pics too.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. Hi Nataliya, if I taught young learners i would do the survey, but I 'don't. However, I like your blog and wish you good luck with it:)

    ВідповістиВидалити